Contract position: We are looking for a Lab Technician / Sensory Technician in Atlanta, GA to work at the world's leading beverage company. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year and could be longer. Entry Level candidates encouraged to apply. Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technician
Requirements for the Laboratory Technician
- Support the preparation of samples, reference and calibration samples, and questionnaire associated with sensory tests following protocols.
- Laboratory maintenance including supply management and clean up.
- Gather and organize technical data files, including ensuring completeness of data input, in order to provide critical information to PG lead for decision making.
- Provide technical support of the internal sensory panels to ensure flawless execution.
- B.S. degree in Science required, Chemistry or Food Science is preferred
- 1+ year of related experience
- Preference for Food Science background with Sensory, Marketing Research and/or Psychology Coursework
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.