Contract position: An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Test and Data Engineer in the East Moline, IL area. This is a 3-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Test Engineer
Requirements for the Test Engineer
- Work with technicians and lab facilities to coordinate test stand planning and builds, as well as to manage ongoing instrumentation and data collection work.
- Travel to field test machines to execute tests, diagnose problems, and collect data. Support efforts to acquire engineering load data from prototype machines running in the field.
- Provide support to the department to analyze engineering load data as well as telematics data acquired from customer machines.
- Bachelor's degree Mechanical, Electrical, or Agricultural Engineering. Previous work experience with instrumentation, data acquisition and analyzing engineering data.
- Working knowledge of strain gage based transducers. Experience with agricultural or heavy equipment. Experience using data collection or data processing software.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.