Contract position: An American global diversified industrial company is currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer in the Pueblo, CO area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Research, design, develop, manufacture, and test tools, engines, machines and other mechanical devices.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, and manuals to determine time and cost feasibility to complete projects.
- Assist drafters in developing the structural design of products using tools, equipment or software.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required. Ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawing, schematics and computer-generated reports.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.