Permanent position: Project Engineering opportunity for a leading global supplier of water filtration products, equipment and solutions. In this role you will work with municipalities and engineering companies to design and install mechanical systems for a wide variety of projects.Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Read and interpret project drawings, specifications, territory maps and other client documentation. Evaluate, analyze and provide design support through site visits as needed.
- Ability to develop and modify standard detail drawings and prepare preliminary and detailed design drawings using AutoCAD (3D).
- Plan and maintain a project schedule that is communicated internally and externally as appropriate. Coordinate design and engineering efforts with departments Sales, Service, Product Engineering, Quality, etc. Work closely with Sales, Service and Manufacturing to ensure a smooth transition from sales to design to manufacturing to installation.
- Design and provide materials for manuals and other technical publications.
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical, Civil Engineer or equivalent)
- 3-5 years' experience in sales engineering preferred
- Comprehensive benefits package available
- Some relocation assistance available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.