Permanent position: Construction client with an immediate need for an Assistant Superintendent! This is a direct hire opportunity located in Atlanta, GA. Candidates need to possess a four-year degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related along with four years of industrial or commercial construction experience. Please apply today!Responsibilities for the Superintendent
Requirements for the Superintendent
- Plan the construction program, including procedures, plant layout, equipment, manpower and temporary construction services, and review the program with the Project Manager.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the job estimate and to see that the work under his direction and control is performed within the parameters of the estimate.
- Develop quality control procedures and requirements within the project documents.
- Responsible for the preparation of detailed area and trade schedules, to keep them properly updated, and to see that the job does everything feasible to meet the required dates.
- Adhere to and positively support the company's safety policy as set forth in the company's Safety Manual.
- A four-year degree in Construction or Engineering. Relevant is experience is acceptable in lieu of a degree.
- At least four years of Industrial or Commercial construction experience.
- Adequate knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, line and grade (survey), estimating and engineering principles and techniques.
- Knowledge of various construction methods and materials, their characteristics, installation procedures and tolerances.
- Demonstrates management, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.