Permanent position: Construction client with an immediate need for a Quality Control Manager! This is a direct hire opportunity located in Atlanta, GA. Candidates need to possess a four-year degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related along with five years of experience in the field as a QA/QC Manager. Please apply today!Responsibilities for the Quality Control Manager
Requirements for the Quality Control Manager
- Prepare quality assurance procedures (work controlling documents) and review other department procedures for compliance with quality assurance requirements.
- Perform internal/external audits to insure quality assurance requirements are implemented and/or maintained.
- Provide administrative and technical direction to all quality assurance personnel including personnel administration, resolution of technical problems, development/approval of in-house training, etc.
- Act as liaison with owner, regulatory agencies, subcontractors and/or internal departments on quality related matters as required.
- Perform and supervise inspection of work in various disciplines as required.
- A four-year degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related. 10 years of experience is required in lieu of a degree.
- 5 years of experience in the field as a QA/QC managing the companies' quality program.
- Must have experience on industrial construction projects.
- Knowledge of various construction methods and materials, their characteristics, installation procedures and tolerances.
- Experience on Design-Build Projects preferred.
- Competitive benefits!
- Salary is commensurate on experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.