Permanent position: A prominent automation company specializing in design, build, programming, and installation of custom machinery is seeking a Project Manager. The ideal candidate will have 10-15 years experience in the automation industry. The Project Manager will take a project from start to finish and lead mechanical and controls design, lead build on the floor, and interact with customers. The company has an industry leading benefits and relocation package. They are hiring due to growth, and this is a critical need! Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Follow open projects from PO through customer run-off
- Lead mechanical design lineup and reviews with internal colleagues and third parties
- Manage quoting and purchasing process of critical components
- Manage customer relationships and requests
- 10 years experience with automation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.