Permanent position: One of the leading water treatment company is looking for an Entry Level Sales Engineer or an Experienced Technical Sales person for their Savannah, GA territory. This is a REMOTE position ( Candidate needs to travel around 35%.) Salary will be in the 45-55k range with uncapped commission and training available. (commissions in the first 2 years while growing a book of business will likely be in the 15-20k range depending on performance, of course) Responsibilities for the Sales Engineer
Requirements for the Sales Engineer
- Development and performance of all sales activities in the assigned territory (i.e. lead generation, cold calling, and appointment setting)
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Promotion and sales of maintenance services to new and existing customers
- Hands-on" servicing of accounts which includes but is not limited to; chemical testing, calibration and repair of chemical feed related equipment, and visual inspections of systems when necessary.
- Schedule service and sales calls - includes daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Identify new business needs and opportunities, and develop and implement customized solutions for our customers
- BS Degree in Engineering and Entry Level, passionate about going into a Sales Engineering career.
- Any Bachelors Degree and 3+ years of Technical Sales or;
- Experience in water treatment, water hygiene, environmental health and safety, and/or secondary disinfection is preferred, but not required.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) with experience working on teams from multiple locations.
- 35% travel required
- Average salary is 45K-55K depending on qualifications + commissions. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision along with a 401k matching
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.