Permanent position: Direct-hire immediately available for an engineer to design and test electrical systems in a manufacturing environment in the metro Reno, Nevada area. A BS in Electrical Engineering is required, but they are open to candidates of all levels. Relocation assistance available for the right candidate. Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Electrical equipment installations, commissioning and troubleshooting activities at customer site/terminal in manufacturing environment
- Design and approval of electrical and condition monitoring system designs including, but not limited to project requirements, material requirements, BOMs, test plans, and QA requirements.
- Issue test procedures and manuals as necessary to ensure correct testing and operation of equipment
- Participate in technical meetings and/or meetings with the customer regarding projects.
- Coordinate and supervise preparation of manufacturing drawings and bills of material
- Supervise assembly and operation of equipment
- Supervise prototype production assembly projects as needed
- Provide support to project engineers, application engineers, field service engineers, customers, vendors, chain management and engineering management
- 2+ years engineering experience in electrical systems, sensors and condition monitoring
- Familiarity with data acquisition systems and SQL databases
- Working knowledge of low and medium voltage electrical systems (120V to 15kV)
- Ability to travel on 10+ hour flights upon request for domestic/international meetings
- Company sponsored benefits
- Relocation for the right candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.