Contract position: Engineering & Construction client involved in process plant & natural gas plant EPC projects is looking for a Piping Designer. This is a 6-12 month contract opportunity located in the Houston, TX. The ideal candidate will have experience using Smart Plant 3D and have 5 years of experience related to piping design. Responsibilities for the Designer
Requirements for the Designer
- Responsible for Project Execution covering all Engineering phases on a project.
- Ensure design compliant with respective client specifications and codes.
- Piping Design Drawings: Plot Plan, piping arrangements, isometrics, mto's, etc.
- Producing construction quality drawings from S3D using Smart Sketch.
- Technical co-ordination with all disciplines related to engineering effort.
- Degree or two year certification or equivalent.
- 5 years' experience in related field and piping design.
- 3 years' experience using 3D CAD software.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Smart Plant 3D and SmartSketch
- Familiarity with respective industry codes and standards.
- PTO Program
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.