Permanent position: Automation Engineer opportunity located near Knoxville, TN at a leading distributor of factory automation components. Candidates need an A.S degree in technical field (Prefer Electrical/Electronic Engineering related disciplines) and at least two (2) years of experience programming PLC automated equipment preferably related to the automotive industry. Travel regionally up to 50%. This is a full time opportunity and relocation assistance is provided. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Automation Engineer
Requirements for the Automation Engineer
- Serve as Technical Advisor to New and existing customers advising on automation and PLC applications.
- Provide technical support for existing systems that company has supplied to customers (i.e . AGC systems, Vision Systems, PLC Modifications, Control Panels).
- Complete AutoCAD drawings to support existing projects
- Support integrators for installation of automation equipment
- Confirm drawings, programming, specifications for work on internally developed projects
- B.S Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Electronic Engineering is preferred)
- Minimum of two (2) years completing automation equipment improvements and installations within an automotive or factory automation environment
- Experience in programming PLC from scratch (Omron, Mitsubishi, Allen Bradley PLC)
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Based salary in range shown based on extent of qualifcations and education.
- Nice Bonus potential
- Company car
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Growth opportunity with a well established firm
- Relocation Assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.