Contract position: Manufacturing client has an immediate need for a Process Engineer for a long term assignment. Ideal candidates will possess a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, along with a minimum of 5 years experience in process design, process equipment, process instrumentation, manufacturing operations, and process engineering support roles in food, pharmaceutical or chemical industry. Please apply today!Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Provide Process Engineering design and review for capital projects including detailed phases of the process engineering work, related documentation, and field support.
- Coordination of work by outside consultants and suppliers, broad knowledge of precedents in the specialty area, and an understanding of principles and practices in related specialties.
- Provide process engineering technical assistance to operating facilities.
- Responsible for planning/implementing investigation and analysis in problem areas or areas of opportunity for process improvement.
- Collaborate with and contribute to cross functional teams.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering - Mechanical, Industrial or Chemical
- Minimum 5 years of experience in process design, process equipment, process instrumentation, manufacturing operations, and process engineering support roles in food, pharmaceutical or chemical industry.
- Experience with hygienic food design preferred.
- Experience with P&ID development, equipment sizing and specification, bulk material handling, liquids handling, and mass & energy balances.
- Experience with industrializing new process technologies.
- Contractor benefits available.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.