Contract position: Leader in medical device manufacturing is looking for a Sr. Engineer focused on Medical Device Product Development in Round Lake IL.This is a contract opportunity expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to perm. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
Requirements for the Design Engineer
- Design a container (possibly a syringe) to house and deliver the new pharma therapy that is being developed by the chemist
- Develop and execute verification and validation protocols translating product requirements into test / use cases
- Testing device design and updating product requirements and specs to build
- Risk management to failures of existing products
- BS Engineering (Mechanical Engineering preferred but will also consider biomedical, chemical or bioengineering)
- 1-3 years of experience medical device design verification, contractor integrity, product requirements DHF management, protocol writing
- Data Analysis Minitab, Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc)
- Experience with ISO 15747:2010, Plastic containers for intravenous injections
- Risk Assessment Categorization Tool (RACT) would be a plus
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.