Contract position: Immediate contract opportunity north of Boston for a Materials Analyst with basic assembly experience in the Peabody, MA area. Candidate should have 3 years experience with inventory, assembly kitting as well as assembly skills. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Materials Coordinator
Requirements for the Materials Coordinator
- Utilize systems to maintain, enter, and edit data.
- Gather, organize, and effectively display data to perform first pass analysis.
- Part kitting.
- Must have solid educational background along with 3-5 years professional experience performing related tasks.
- Prior experience in laboratory and/or manufacturing environments required.
- Proven kitting and cycle count abilities.
- Ability to uphold safety standards and participate in continuous process improvement on the job.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.