Permanent position: Prominent Fortune 500 automotive company seeking a Production Supervisor in the Jackson, MS area. The supervisor will be responsible for day-to-day front-line supervision of employees in the plant. Must have automotive experience. All shifts available. This role comes with salary commensurate with experience ranging from $60k-$65k. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Associates degree or higher. Limited relocation assistance available.Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- Supervise hourly production employees, maintain production levels to meet customer demand, ensure production is running efficiently,
- Direct and coordinate shift manufacturing activities and related departments
- Responsible for contributing to a safe work place by complying with the EHS policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Continuous improvement
- Experience in automotive industry
- Minimum 3 years experience in automotive manufacturing
- Degree preferred (Associates or higher)
- 401K match, Paid Holidays, PTO , Health, etc
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $60k-$65k
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.