Permanent position: Client in the York PA area is looking for a hands on controls engineer. This is a plant engineering role, where you will be involved in improving processes and capital projects. This role is replacing a long term employee who is retiring. Salary will be based on experience.Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Able to improve manufacturing lines
- Assist in new equeipment installs.
- Able to troubleshoot and program PLCS
- Must have experience working in a manufacturing plant
- 2 year degree is a must.
- PLC experience. Siemens is prefered, but not necessary.
- Experience with servos and drives.
- Experience leading capital projects.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.