Permanent position: Specialty drainage systems company is seeking a Water Quality Application Engineer in the Columbus, OH area. Qualified candidates will have a degree in Civil Engineering, and 2-4 years of experience in civil engineering/site development. This Engineer will be responsible for providing technical stormwater quality expertise and consult on appropriate applications of products. Additional qualifications and responsibilities detailed below. Excellent company culture and work environment. Responsibilities for the Application Engineer
Requirements for the Application Engineer
- Engineering technical support for company water quality products and systems.
- Layout of pipe systems given specific site constraints and integration of other products and devices into the system design.
- Review of water quality systems projects and provide recommendations with regard to company products
- East coast territory assignment for product application oversight.
- Project management and data entry in company database
- Review of CAD Technician projects and work
- BS in Civil Engineering required.
- 2-4 years of civil engineering experience, preferably in water quality, stormwater, runoff, or sewage design projects
- Excellent communication and customer service skills. Must be willing to communicate internally and externally via phone, e-mail etc.
- EIT certification or plans to obtain
- Medical, Dental, PTO, 401k
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.