Contract position: Systems Administrator needed for an opportunity in Grandview, MO. The Systems Administrator will be responsible for performing rule development, testing, and validation for sales, pricing and manufacturing using expressions, local and global variables, option lists, matrices, and configuration codes. If local, please apply today!Responsibilities for the Systems Administrator
Requirements for the Systems Administrator
- Develops and maintains sales, pricing and manufacturing rules for configure to order manufacturing ERP system.
- Performs rule development, testing and validation for sales, pricing and manufacturing using expressions, local and global variables, option lists, matrices and configuration codes.
- Performs database and matrix maintenance in the ERP system. Responsible for accurately updating values in the system.
- Performs rule maintenance when changes are required.
- Establishes customer/item relationships for OEM customers.
- Communicates with Sales, Engineering and Operations to produce shop floor paper work for each discrete item. This packet includes bills of material, cut lists and assembly instructions.
- Bachelor's Degree or 2 year of related experience.
- Must have basic manufacturing knowledge.
- The individual must have the ability to read and understand shop floor paperwork.
- Required knowledge/experience with MS/Word, strong MS/Excel, MS/Outlook or other business software.
- MS/Access database experience.
- Experience in using a Case Management tool preferred.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.