Permanent position: Electrical Engineer, Northwest Chicago area - Leading manufacturer hiring an Electrical Engineer with hands-on industrial experience. Qualified candidate will have experience working on PLCs/motors/drives in a manufacturing environment. First shift, direct hire opportunity.Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Maintain all equipment drives and control systems. Develop and maintain system preventative/predictive maintenance schedules.
- Lead and assist in all system troubleshooting and repairs. Determine root cause of all electrical failures and develop/implement solutions.
- Plan equipment outages and upgrades. Lead maintenance, electricians and contractors during these plans.
- BS Electrical Engineering (BSEE) or BS Electrical Engineering Technology (BSEET) required.
- 2+ years hands-on electrical engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Full benefits, relocation, bonus and 401(k).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.