Contract position: A manufacturer of optics products is seeking a Quality Inspector in the Brooklyn Park, MN area. This is a 6-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Inspector
Requirements for the Inspector
- Review (inspect) Change Order types (ECO/CO/DEV/IMC) for content, accuracy, and completeness. Monitor and promote change management workflows. Support all release and change activity for new and existing products, plusother controlled documents.
- Perform item entry into PLM & ERP systems as required (Including New Catalog & Item numbers, Bills of Materials, Routers, Engineering Changes and Deviations).
- Create, maintain, and control the master documentation files. Support Engineering and general change management users by answering questions and resolving documentation issues.
- Experience in a Quality control regulated industry Familiar with the Engineering release and change control systems (Agile, SAP).
- Familiar with Bills of material and routers within the manufacturing environment General office skills (scanning, data entry, filing, etc.) Proficient user and knowledge of Microsoft office.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.