Contract position: An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer in the Mountain View, CA area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Help define architecture, provide design, test & validation requirements, oversee physical engineering design layout, lead board bring up and work cross-functionally on system integration.
- Perform schematic design, validation, and support manufacturing testing and similar product development efforts.
- Manage vendors to ensure quality of technical deliverables. Lead all EE related failure mode analysis, root cause diagnosis, and system-level problem solving on products and platforms; including those related to architecture.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and at least 5 years of industry experience in schematic design, layout, fabrication as well as system's software, firmware, driver development.
- Proficiency with electrical lab equipment (oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, function generators).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.