Permanent position: Instrumentation Technician for a leading chemical manufacturing company near the Spring Hill, TN area. This role is responsible to diagnose, troubleshoot, repair, calibrate and install all plant electrical and instrument equipment. Ideal candidate will have at least two (2) years instrumentation experience within a chemical manufacturing, Utility, Wastewater or related environment. This is an direct hire opportunity with the potential for overtime pay. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Instrumentation Technician
Requirements for the Instrumentation Technician
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, repair, calibrate and install all plant electrical and instrument equipment
- Troubleshoot instrumentation equipment within the chemical manufacturing plant
- Use necessary test equipment and be able to read and understand schematic diagrams
- Required to work in all areas of the plant and in all aspects of electrical and instrument work
- Repair, replace and install equipment such as: motors, starters, burners, chillers, speed controls, conduit, lighting, breakers, meters, recorders, flow, temperature, level, pressure and weigh systems, valves transmitters, controllers, indicators, analyzers, monitors, DCSs and PLCs.
- High school diploma is required (A.S degree is highly preferred)
- Must have at least two years of experience troubleshooting instrumentation equipment within a chemical manufacturing setting
- Experience troubleshooting instrumentation is required
- Must be able to diagnose, troubleshoot, repair, calibrate and install plant electrical and instrument equipment
- IBEW classification, IBEW apprenticeship or Certification is preferred
- Benefits plan
- PTO plan
- Overtime potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.