Contract position: Our client in Garden Grove, CA is looking to hire Contract Quality Control Technician II to Perform routine evaluation, developmental and/or specialized laboratory testing and determine material disposition for raw material, in-process components, and finished products for product release.Responsibilities for the Quality Technician
Requirements for the Quality Technician
- Review and countersign product release documents.
- Determine and assign or recommend product values, where applicable.
- Prepare draft copies of Control Test Procedures for review and approval.
- Assume responsibility for certain internal department programs and projects. Become specialized and knowledgeable in particular product and equipment areas.
- Assist in equipment maintenance, calibration and product stability studies.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree in biological or physical science
- Statistical data analysis and processing; basic knowledge of laboratory equipment; working knowledge of both basic and specialized chemical andbiological testing techniques and experience in the area of product specialization designated. Good math, reading, writing and communication skills. Ability to follow instructions carefully with attention to detail.
- 2+ years quality control experience in the health care industry along withan understanding of state and federal regulatory requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.