Contract position: We are searching for an Industrial Prohect Manager in the Portland, OR area. This is a contract position that is expected to last 6 months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Lead the program management, coordinating the efforts across all affected departments, of the expansion of existing product lines
- Leverage company and industry tools (PROLaunch Project Management, lean, 5S, VSM, etc.) to create safe, efficient, and flexible manufacturing layout with minimal impact to restructuring costs
- Coordinate scheduling, monitoring progress and assuring safe practices of 3rd party contractors
- Identify and implement cost out and efficiency opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Industrial Engineering is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' work experience in Manufacturing, Operations, Lean and/or Continuous Improvement
- Experience with manufacturing layout and design is preferred
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of production processes, costs, quality control, materials and other methods for maximizing the efficient manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.