A leader in electronics, healthcare and lighting is looking for a Senior Analog Electronics Engineer in the Rancho Cordova, CA area. This is a 4-month CONTRACT position. No per diem is available.Responsibilities for the Electronic Engineer
Requirements for the Electronic Engineer
- Develop functioning prototypes and devices (including design, documentation, testing, and rapid iteration). Design, develop, modify and evaluate HW console systems and components
- Write technical design support documentation, test protocols and reports for the verification, Certification and Design Transfer from Advanced Development to Manufacturing.
- Build the electrical development plan and planning as input for the project plan in near corporation with the project manager. Drive the realization of this plan, by taking care that the planned deliverables are ready on time with the right quality.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics. At least 5 years of experience in the design and implementation of systems and experience in electrical subjects such as electronics, EMC/EMI, thermal design, reliability, and FMEA.
- Knowledge of Analog Design related to Filter design, Amplifiers, RF Design is key. Power Design, related to AC to DC, DC switched (Stuck Boost, Step up regulators, Transformers) is key.
<Benefits for the Electronic Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.