Contract position: National general contractor is seeking an MEP Coordinator in the Las Vegas, NV area. All candidates must have MEP experience on large, mission-critical (data centers, for example) projects $100+ million. This position will supervise mechanical and electrical contractors and engineers. Relocation assistance is offered for non-local candidates. Excellent company culture, benefits and room for growth. Also seeking candidates in Stevenson if that location is more convenient. Apply here to be considered for both locations. Responsibilities for the Construction Supervisor
Requirements for the Construction Supervisor
- Responsible for the specific mechanical and electrical construction needs of Mission Critical Facilities and other construction related projects.
- Must coordinate with vendors, mechanical/electrical trades on project scope and delivery.
- Position requires extensive experience managing the construction of electrical, plumbing and mechanical infrastructure projects.
- Must have experience in developing project scopes and schedules, coordinating change order and RFI's, managing and tracking project budgets, and cost control.
- Strong experience in managing relationships with all involved parties
- 7-14 years of construction experience specifically with large and sophisticated mechanical and electrical systems
- Must have 5+ years of working in the MEP trades.
- Must have experience on large projects (+$100 million)
- Experience managing people/projects highly desired
- Bachelor's degree (preferably mechanical or electrical) highly desired.
- Medical, Dental and Vision offered.
- 401K offered
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.