Permanent position: Leading industrial manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Sales Engineer. This position is a remote-based position and candidates should currently live in Central Illinois or Central Indiana. Ideal candidates will have previous field sales experience in an industrial manufacturing environment. The base salary for the Sales Engineer is commensurate with experience ranging from $55k - $65k, plus quarterly performance bonuses. The role will also include a company-paid car, credit card, and cell phone. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Sales Engineer
Requirements for the Sales Engineer
- Manage and develop new customer accounts - Oversee and manage current customers
- Provide on-site sales representation and customer service to all assigned accounts covering both refractory and mold powder products
- Monitor and report product inventory at customer's location monthly - Provide trip reports and monthly status reports
- Field sales/account management experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Experience with new business development, managing current customers, and client interfacing
- Must be willing to work remotely from a home office and do regional travel
- Ability to complete company training off-site for a few weeks as needed
- Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Salary dependent on experience ranging from $55k - $65K, plus quarterly bonus
- Company paid car, credit card, phone, and all-related work/travel expenses
- 401k, PTO, company paid benefits, medical, dental, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.