Permanent position: Immediate direct-hire opportunity for a junior or entry level Mechanical Drafter with an MEP Design Firm in Raleigh, NC. The Mechanical Drafter will be responsible for 2D/3D drafting and design of HVAC and Mechanical Systems for commercial buildings. The client is open to entry level candidates but it is preferred that candidates have +/- 1 year of experience. All levels of experience are encouraged to apply. Experience with AutoCAD or Revit is a bonus. Associates or Bachelors degree is preferred but not required. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Drafter
Requirements for the Mechanical Drafter
- 2D/3D drafting and designing of HVAC systems along with other mechanical systems for commercial buildings.
- Helping coordinate drawings with the Mechanical Engineers.
- Learning from Senior Engineers in order to further design knowledge.
- Associate's or Bachelors degree is preferred but not required.
- +/- 1 year of experience with drafting HVAC or Mechanical Systems for buildings is preferred but not required.
- Experience with AutoCAD or Revit.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.