Permanent position: Senior Project Engineer opportunity located near Schaumburg, IL at a leading distributor of factory automation components. Candidates need an B.S. degree in Engineering field (Prefer Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or Industrial related disciplines) and at least five (5) years of industrial automation experience preferably related to the automotive industry. Travel regionally up to 40%. This is a full time opportunity and relocation assistance is provided. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Define the Scope of work with Customers by writing a detailed specification package for each project
- Serve as Technical Advisor to New and existing customers advising on automation and PLC applications.
- Provide technical support for existing systems that company has supplied to customers (i.e . AGC systems, Vision Systems, PLC Modifications, Control Panels).
- Complete AutoCAD drawings to support existing projects
- Confirm drawings, programming, specifications for work on internally developed projects
- Travel up to 40% regionally
- B.S Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Electronic Engineering, Industrial Engineering is preferred)
- Minimum of five (5) years writing detailed specification packages of automation equipment within an automotive or factory automation environment
- Ability to read electrical schematic and write a functional specification
- Experience with PLC related products (Omron, Mitsubishi, Allen Bradley PLC)
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Based salary in range shown based on extent of qualifcations and education.
- Nice Bonus potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Growth opportunity with a well established firm
- Relocation Assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.