Permanent position: We are searching for a CMM Programmer/Quality Technician in Grantsburg, Wi. This is a direct hire role with a great manufacturing company that offers great benefits. Responsibilities for the Quality Technician
Requirements for the Quality Technician
- Program/operate the CMM(Coordinate-Measuring Machine) and use a variety of other lab instruments.
- Inspect molded, purchased and manufactured components, prepare inspection records and measurement reports.
- Complete first article inspections, capability studies, gauge R&R studies, and special tests.
- Coordinate and perform gauge/instrument calibrations.
- Technical Schooling is preferred but not required
- 2+ years of experience operating/programming CMM is required
- Experience with First Article Inspection
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.