Contract position: Construction Project Coordinator long term contract opportunity with a client located in the Ogden, UT area. Using PROCORE construction project management software this position will assist Construction Managers in with contractor scheduling, work coordination, project safety meetings, service interruptions and training activities.Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- Assist construction managers in coordinating contractor scheduling, three week schedules, work coordination, project safety meetings, service interruptions, and training activities
- Provide tracking of any delay notices or contract changes provided by field personnel and coordinating periodic verification
- Track and monitor subcontract ISNet eligibility and enrollment
- Track and monitor safety, quality control, and commissioning documents, meetings, and plans.
- Assist project team with compilation of design construction and as-built packages
- Other duties as needed and required
- Associate's degree (or the equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Approximately 4 or more years experience in a construction setting working with contractor scheduling, work coordination, project safety meetings, service interruptions and training activities
- Experience with PROCORE construction project management software preferred (may consider similar construction project management software)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.