Permanent position: Immediate opening for a Mechanical Engineer with a commercial HVAC & Plumbing background. (typically working on campus projects ie. Universities, Healthcare, Municipalities, Government) and commercial buildings.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Responsible for projects from schematic design through construction
- Load calculations, Layout and Sizing of systems, Specification editingCoordination with architects and owners, Shop drawing review
- Verification of existing site conditions (including documentation of systems above ceilings, on roofs, etc.)
- BS in mechanical or architectural engineering
- 3+ years experience minimum.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD or Revit design software
- Professional license preferred or ability to obtain
- Experience with Trane Trace load calculation software and energy analysis programs for LEED
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.