Permanent position: Senior Program Managers needed for a full-time opportunity in the Somers, CT area. The Senior Program Manager will be responsible for executing and managing project initiatives and plans to successfully maintain budgets and timelines. Apply now for immediate consideration.Responsibilities for the Senior Project Manager
Requirements for the Senior Project Manager
- Organize project plans to satisfy milestones as well as monitor the performance of assigned projects to budget and schedule.
- Serve as principal contact with clients.
- Coordinate development, validation and documentation of new products and expansion of existing products, including defining requirements and timelines.
- Bachelors degree in an engineering discipline with five years of relevant experience or equivalent.
- Experience in an engineering/manufacturing environment with mechanical, tool design and manufacturing processes preferred.
- Medical Device experience is highly preferred.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.