Immediate Need in Round Lake IL for an Electronics Technician. This is a contract opportunity expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance. Responsible for circuit board design and testing. Currently only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Electronics Technician
Requirements for the Electronics Technician
- Control Circuit and Component Specification
- Circuit board design and testing
- Support electronics and electrical engineering team
- Perform troubleshooting and calibration of instruments
- Minimum requirement AA Degree EET - Bachelors degree in EE is strongly preferred
- Minimum 2 years recent, relevant hands on experience
- Electro-mechanical experience in the area of control circuits and component specification is desired. Circuit board design and Circuit board test
- Experience supporting electronics and team of electrical engineers
- MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
<Benefits for the Electronics Technician
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.