Permanent position: QUALITY ENGINEER opportunity at a highly regarded manufacturing plant in Seymour, IN. Premier Tier 1 Automotive Manufacturing Supplier is seeking a Quality Engineer. This Organization is one of the largest automotive component manufacturers in the world. The opportunity provides outstanding growth opportunity and they strive to promote from within.Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Help achieve ISO/TS16949 and ISO 14001 registration within company determined time frame
- Ensure product's compliance with Customer's requirements. Defect Analysis at Customer site and In-Process. Countermeasure Defects In-Process.
- Meet with MFG to understand in-process problems & subcomponent trouble. Maintain set of current drawings. Implement customer part approval process activity per AIAG guidelines. Customer Window. Customer PPAP Process. Supplier PPAP Process. Supplier Evaluations.
- BS Degree in Engineering or similar
- Minimum 3 years experience in Quality Engineering or Process Engineering or similar
- A PLUS to have related manufacturing experience with any of: assembly, machining, or casting
- A PLUS to have experience with QS 9000 or TS 16949, knowledge of SPC, or quality metrology
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Salary in range shown based on depth of Quality Engineering or related experience and education
- Comprehensive Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.