Contract position: An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Factory Automation Engineer in the East Moline, IL area. This is a 3-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Automation Engineer
Requirements for the Automation Engineer
- Responsible for troubleshooting control logic and software including, but not limited to: relay ladder logic, PLCs, HMIs, and PC based logic.
- Work with Quality, Manufacturing Engineering, and Factory Automation Leads to ensure manufacturing and standardization goals are achieved.
- Support the Factory Automation solutions and tool sets. Support interfaces for communicating with shop floor devices.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science. At least 1 year of experience with PLCs and machine control hardware and software design.
- Ability to investigate a request for revising an existing machine or system or creating a new design. Experience with control engineering applications: AutoCAD Electrical and Rockwell/Allen Bradley suites.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.