Permanent position: Senior Process Development & Design Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Enfield, CT area. The Sr. PD&D Engineer will be involved in the design, development, documentation and validation and of new customer products, and modification of existing products. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Senior Process Engineer
Requirements for the Senior Process Engineer
- Involvement in the full design, development, and validation requirements of projects, including: product design and specification creation, including mechanical and electrical components, assemblies, and packaging. Materials sourcing and device prototyping as well as design verification and validation activities.
- Assist in preparation and maintaining of project plans to satisfy milestones, deadlines, budgets, and quality regulations with required actions.
- May serve as a primary contact with clients on projects of moderate complexity. Assist with preparation of proposals and quotations for clients; interface as needed to resolve questions in a timely manner.
- Bachelors degree in an engineering discipline with 5 years of relevant Medical Device or regulated industry experience.
- Experience in an engineering/manufacturing environment with a mix of mechanical design, tool design and manufacturing process experience.
- Must be able to fully interpret technical drawings, blueprints, specifications, illustrations, and written documents.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.