Contract position: A leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise is currently seeking a Project Scheduler in the Lake Buena Vista, FL area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem is available. Responsibilities for the Scheduler
Requirements for the Scheduler
- Build/develop project schedules in partnership with project management team. Drive accurate schedule information and reporting.
- Partner with RCES Leadership, Business Planning and Planned Work Representative, and Program Manager to develop the annual RCES Utility Project Program Master Schedule.
- Develop detailed design and construction schedule submittals for project management team.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management. Education requirements may be mitigated with additional years of experience.
- At least 1 year of applicable experience in Utilities, Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or commercial facilities construction industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.