Contract position: We are searching for a Quality Engineer in Lincoln, IL to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract role that is expected to last 6 months and could be longer. Entry Level Engineering candidates encouraged to apply. Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Support ISO9001 Documentation, PPAP and First Article Inspectioncoordination for all new parts and share of Visual Instructions.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related field
- Basic Understanding of blueprint reading (Dimensions & Tolerance; mechanical) is preferred
- Basic Understanding of inspection process (parts measuring & some statistics) is preferred
- Exposure to ISO9001 based Quality System is preferred
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.