Contract position: Join the leading global tier one supplier of airframe and engine structures, landing gear, electrical interconnection systems, transparencies, and aftermarket services. Looking for a Cad Designer for a 8 week contract who is proficient with creating Class A surfaces using NX Shape Studio. Responsibilities for the CAD Designer
Requirements for the CAD Designer
- Ability to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Know and understand drafting and designing.
- Proficient with creating Class A surfaces using NX Shape Studio module.
- 3+ years experience with creating Class A surfaces.
- Background in aerospace, automotive or industrial preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.