Contract position: Medical device company is currently looking for a Engineer III in Round Lake IL. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to perm. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
Requirements for the Design Engineer
- Responsible for designing, developing, implementing and evaluating optimal, cost-effective projects and technologies
- Contribute to the planning and execution of components of the development process, which apply to product revision or enhancement or a defined piece of a larger project
- Ability to manage routine small projects without assistance
- Investigate and analyze customer service problems and design improvement suggestions. Recommend design improvements.
- BS engineering (Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering preferred)
- 2+ years medical device container or packaging design experience, focused around validation of design and design remediation.
- Medical Device Product Development (Sterile packaging) experience, for example design verification, container integrity, and product requirements
- Data Analysis
- Plastic containers for intravenous injections (ISO 15747:2010) preferred
- Minitab, Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc), & DOORs (nice to have)
- Risk Assessment Categorization Tool (RACT) is designed to allow users to determine a risk mitigation plan for studies. (nice to have)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.