Permanent position: Growing industrial manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Project Coordinator. This position is located in Des Moines, Iowa. The Project Coordinator must obtain a verifiable Bachelor's Degree and have a passion for project management in an industrial manufacturing environment. The salary for this position is commensurate with experience ranging from $45K to $55K. Local candidates only at this time. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- Manage the life cycle of the project at hand, serving as a liaison between internal and external customers
- Maintain communication with internal and external customers to ensure project tasks are being accomplished effectively and efficiently within the established time frames
- Facilitate kick-off meetings with all required departments to review orders and develop a plan to exceed customer expectations and meet deadlines
- Must obtain a Bachelors Degree
- Passion for Project Management in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Strong organizational/communication skills to act as project liaison between both internal and external customers, engineering, and production departments
- Full-time salary commensurate with experience ranging from $45K to $55K
- PTO, Vacation, Vision Insurance, 401K and company match, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.