Contract position: Top ENR Construction firm seeking a BIM/VDC Engineer in Phoenix, AZ. This VDC Engineer will be responsible for using modeling to create accurate construction models, and manage modeling efforts and deliverables. Must have knowledge of Revit, Glue, Sketchup, Navisworks and Synchro and a BS in Construction Management or related degree and up to 4 years of experience. Excellent opportunity for growth. This position will require relocation to projects across the country and company will consider candidates as direct hire or contract to hire based on background and experience.Responsibilities for the BIM Coordinator
Requirements for the BIM Coordinator
- Understand construction documents/processes (RFI's, submittals and shop drawings)
- Use modeling best practices to produce accurate models.
- Review models for accuracy per construction documents.
- Manage modeling efforts and deliverables to solve construction issues.
- Knowledge of Revit, Glue, SketchUp, Navisworks, Synchro, etc
- BS in Construction Management, Construction Graphis or related construction degree.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- 1-4 years of construction experience desired
- Fluent in the use of BIM software
- Ability to relocate is required
- Medical, dental and vision offered
- Upward mobility with great company
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.