Permanent position: Controls technicians needed for various shifts for a Tier 1 automotive client located just north of Cincinnati. This is a direct hire role, where the candidate will have solid expeirence with PLCs and high speed machinery. Salary will be based on experience.Responsibilities for the Controls Technician
Requirements for the Controls Technician
- Repairing, maintaining and improving industrial machinery, special assembly machines, injection molding machines, brazing, tig welding, spot welding and other production equipment
- Perform electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical control troubleshooting
- Ability to operate all production equipment
- Ability to Work as a Team Member in Team Oriented Environment
- Associates degree in a Technical discipline, a plus or ETA or NCCER Certification or Electro Mechanical PLC Technician Certification necessary
- Allen Bradley Experience
- Strong mechanical skills, such as understanding Hydraulics and Pneumatics, not only theory, but real, hands on experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.