Permanent position: A leading manufacturer of industrial equipment located in Bentleyville, PA is looking for (2) Project Engineers. Must have exposure to the pulp and paper industry. Relocation assistance. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Define, evaluate and prepare drawings, schemes, scope of work, engineering standards, materials and equipment for small and large-scale customer applications of products in the paper and pulp industry.
- Determine manpower requirements for specific applications.
- Communicate with all outside applications (electrical, plumbing, etc...) to ensure successful projects
- Work closely with Regional Sales Managers to build a team approach to project management process and ensure customer needs are achieved.
- Works in conjunction with the engineering department to assemble a full range of layout assembly and detail drawings.
- Monitor the progress of project equipment through design and build process and communicate to key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Manage project costs and project scheduling
- Bachelor's degree; Paper Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering a plus.
- Project Management experience with industrial equipment projects for customers
- Must have exposure to the pulp and paper industry
- Electrical, controls, automation background a plus
- 2D/3D CAD experience
- Base salary + competitive commission plan
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.