Contract position: We are searching for an Electronics/Test Technician in Camarillo, CA to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract role that is expected to last 6 months. Responsibilities for the Test Technician
Requirements for the Test Technician
- Conduct testing, which involves mechanical, electrical, and environmental simulations.
- Maintain laboratory test instruments (environmental chambers, fixtures, devices, etc.)
- Interpret technical requirements (electrical and mechanical) from standards/procedures and perform hands-on testing to ensure product compliance.
- Support troubleshooting, using proper engineering methodology, to identify root causes of failure.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Hands on experiences with general test equipment (digital voltmeter, oscilloscope, power supply, measurement instruments, etc.)
- Able to decipher mechanical drawings, schematic, specifications, and industry test standards (MIL, EIA, etc.)
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.