Contract position: Junior to mid level Project Engineers needed by a well established and growing energy services company for 6+ month contract opportunity in Columbus, OH. Candidates will help monitor various ongoing energy conservation projects as well as possible projects for the district energy system at The Ohio State University. Local candidates strongly preferred, but client will consider qualified candidates outside the area.Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Candidate will help monitor various ongoing energy conservation projects as well as projects for the district energy power plant operation at The Ohio State University.
- Work with subcontractors to monitor project progress & report findings to the project team
- Ensure project deliverables are met and are to specifications
- Grant access to contract personnel as needed
- BS Engineering or Technical Degree or equivalent applicable project experience
- 2+ years Project experience required - any experience in power generation related or similar facilities - specific experience in energy conservation retrofit projects or combined cycle, CHP, or district energy assets a plus
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and satisfy customer's needs
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.