Permanent position: Field Service Technician needed in Corona, to provide support with electro-mechanical products in the manner of advice, and onsite assistance with operating equipment. Ideal candidates will provide application assistance, start-up integration and emergency field service to clients. Experience in PLC programming is a bonus! Local candidates only, relocation assistance is not offered for this position. This position will require 80% travel both domestic and international. Responsibilities for the Field Service Technician
Requirements for the Field Service Technician
- Install, integrate, repair and troubleshoot machinery of a complex design. Ensure all established inspection, testing, quality and operating specifications are met.
- Maintain client relationships, identify new product opportunities, offer recommendations for product improvements.
- Provide support to aftermarket team by responding to client's technical inquiries as needed.
- 4+ years' experience in highly skilled technical support of an electro-mechanical product/system preferably coupled with formal technical training
- Associates Degree (2 year) in Electro-Mechanical, or comparable directly related experience
- Electro-mechanical experience and skills, PLC programming skills a plus
- medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.