Permanent position: Industry leading and growing manufacturing firm is seeking to bring on a Production Manager with strong experience leading and building a team environment in a lean manufacturing environment. This role will report to the Plant Manager. Only those legally authorized to work in the United States need to apply. Excellent compensation plan and paid relocation assistance. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Manager
Requirements for the Manufacturing Manager
- Manage multiple production lines and 100+ production team
- Manage material flow, assembly processes and schedule production lines
- Implement continuous improvement in production, safety, quality, productivity and costs
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 or more years in management and 10 or more years in a manufacturing environement
- Experienced with Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Direct Hire
- Relocation Assistance available
- This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience ranging from a base salary of $95k-115k/yr base
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.