Permanent position: NEW opportunity in Western New Jersey for a project manager who will be responsible for overseeing the construction of point-of-purchase retail displays and fixtures in Western New Jersey. The ideal candidate will have completed their Bachelor's Degree and at least 3 years of professional experience in project management, sheet metal fabrication, millwork or retail fixture/display manufacturing.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Manage product timeline from conception to execution
- Communicate with vendors to assist in production of prototypes for client approval
- Obtain expert level knowledge of all aspects of the project- design, engineering and manufacturing methods as well as product assembly, storage and delivery methods
- Communicate with external and internal vendors to develop reasonable project budgets and timelines
- Communicate with the sales team throughout the project
- Inspect products and get approval from Quality Control when necessary
- Travel to vendors and job sites, or for customer meetings (as needed)
- Bachelor's degree required. Degree in Business, Product Design or Engineering strongly preferred.
- 3-4+ years of work experience preferred, ideally in project management, sheet metal fabrication, or display manufacturing
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.